It's Always the Quiet One

Rambling about life, culture, Project Runway, and the occasional fruity drink.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Greetings and Salutations!

Welcome to my blog. I have a lot of random thoughts that I sometimes need to exorcise so I can sleep. :) You'll probably question my title after a while, but this is the role I fill in my group of friends. You know, every group of good friends has its various characters - the flirt, the bitch, the fashion-plate, the basket case (oh, wait, that's the Breakfast Club, sorry)... I'm the quiet one. It used to bother me, but I've learned to use it to my advantage. Besides, give me a few tropical drinks and my volume goes up a bit! Anyway, I hope you enjoy my randomness, and if not, I don't want to hear about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home