It's Always the Quiet One

Rambling about life, culture, Project Runway, and the occasional fruity drink.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Et tu, Kayne?

If you read my PR recaps with any regularity, you'll know that I adore Kayne. So I was re-reading the interview he gave at out.com back before this season started, and I found the following quote:

"What’s the biggest fashion faux pas a guy can make?
The biggest fashion faux pas… Can I give you two? The really thin guys who wear women’s jeans, I can deal with. But if you can wear a visible thong, that’s gross. And the other is socks with sandals with shorts. Especially black socks with sandals and shorts. Hate it. "

Hmm...

Well, two out of three ain't bad, but it's pretty danged close.

1 Comments:

Blogger TheQuietOne said...

Oh, but he was! He walked around Paris all day like that. ;) Cringed every time I saw him.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home