It's Always the Quiet One

Rambling about life, culture, Project Runway, and the occasional fruity drink.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Even Tim Gunn Wants to Know...


I kinda fell off the face of the Internet, huh? Sorry about that. You know that "slippery slope to sweatpants and a minivan" that Laura Bennett warned us about? Well, what she failed to mention is that there's a ditch full of big rocks at the bottom, and I'm stuck down there - but piling up rocks like crazy so I can at least get back onto the slope and attempt to claw my way back up. Anybody got a rope?

I am still planning to post my recaps of the last PR shows I missed (for my sister, who does not have Bravo and unbeknownst to me was relying on my recaps as her PR episodes), and I'm looking forward to recapping "Top Design" as well. PR has taught me a lot of valuable lessons about fashion, fashion sense and my own lack of it, and I hope TD will do the same for interior design. Goodness knows I could use it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home