It's Always the Quiet One

Rambling about life, culture, Project Runway, and the occasional fruity drink.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

And the moral of the story is...

I just got home from a night out bar-hopping with my friends, and my face is numb. Is that bad??

Never blog when you've been drinking... it took me 5 minutes to write these two stupid sentences. :) I keep putting my fingers on the wrong home keys and type stuff like "O kist ghpt jpe frp, tjpe[omg ,e", which makes perfect sense to me at this moment but of course looks like gibberish to anybody else who might read it. And then I have to find the delete key and erase it and type it all over again, while poking at my chin with one finger to see if I can feel anything yet.

I'm going to sleep now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home