It's Always the Quiet One

Rambling about life, culture, Project Runway, and the occasional fruity drink.

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Celebrity Look-Alike Models

While I was putting together the model photos for my PR recap, I was struck by how many of them reminded me of someone else. See if you agree.

David Bowie

Corey Feldman


Keanu Reeves ("Dude! That was a most excellent modeling gig!")

Fall Out Boy bassist Pete Wentz

Musician, author and actor Henry Rollins

A younger and funkier Prince Charles

The snooty maitre'd from Ferris Bueller's Day Off. (It was hard to find a picture of him!) They even have the same eyebrow-cock. During the show, though, I thought the model looked more like the kid who played Cedric Diggory in the fourth Harry Potter movie.

And last - but never least - Alfalfa.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tee hee hee... this is great!

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home