It's Always the Quiet One

Rambling about life, culture, Project Runway, and the occasional fruity drink.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Confucious Say...

I am a big fan of Chinese food, and fortune cookies. I usually get a nice giggle out of the saying that comes in the cookie - sometimes it's serious (like "Many admire your social and physical appearance") and sometimes it's silly ("Big egos and big hair do not go together well"), but it usually makes SOME kind of sense. I thought. But I have now officially been proven wrong. The cookie I got tonight says, "Wow! A secret message from your teeth!"

Huh??

Are my fillings going to start picking up radio broadcasts, or transmissions from space? I guess I will just sit here in the quiet and wait for the message. I'll let you know what it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home